How to choose the suitable the welding machine for welding electrode:
(1) The arc voltage (no-load voltage) is not only beneficial to the arc ignition, but also ensures the safety of the welder. The DC electric welding machine is 55-90V, and the alternating current welding machine is 60-80V.
(2) The external characteristic curve with steep drop. The curve is steep, which shows that the change of welding current is very small when the arc length is changed. When a short circuit is short, the short circuit current is not more than 1.5 times that of the welding current.
(3) when a short circuit is short, the voltage of the arc is equal to zero, and the time of recovery to the working voltage (25-40V) should not exceed 0.05s.
(4) It has sufficient power and a certain range of current adjustment to meet the needs of different working conditions.
(5) The structure of the welding machine is light and easy to repair.
TEL NO: 0086-571-87169872/87169873
FAX NO: 0086-571-87169573